Key product enhancements delivering Big Data applications across the enterprise
With the Kapow Enterprise 9.2 platform, we are improving upon our ability to support Big Data initiatives for business users across the enterprise. Customers can easily build integrations in a matter of hours and distribute them as lightweight web apps – called Kapow Kapplets™ – via an enterprise app library called Kapow KappZone™, to employees across the organization.
Kapow Enterprise 9.2 highlights include:
- Kapow KappZone for role-based distribution of Kapplets to business users
- My KappZone workspace where business users access and execute their selected Kapplets
- Enhanced Kapow Kapplet composition
- Kapplets can run multiple workflows in parallel for faster delivery of data
- Kapplets can be scheduled so results are available to the business user when they access My KappZone.
- Kapow Katalyst enhancements
- Native support for spreadsheet data extraction and navigation within Design Studio
- Distributed runtime and database configurations across your deployment (on-premise or in the cloud)
- New security settings have been added for managing file system access on RoboServers. Developer access to production server local file systems and commands can be restricted as necessary.
- Patent-pending Synthetic API technology enables enhanced access to wide variety of data sources and applications
Request a demo of Kapow Enterprise 9.2
Extending our Platform for agile delivery of Big Data apps to the business user
The Kapow Enterprise platform supports agile bidirectional integration with applications and data sources, without the need for APIs or connectors. Enhancements to the platform enable you to publish / deliver these integration workflows as Kapplets to your business users, where they can select and customize the Kapplets to meet their real-time data needs.
The Kapow Enterprise Platform is a secure, scalable platform composed of three main layers:
- Bidirectional integration with applications and data sources, without the need for APIs or connectors.
- A visual IDE used to easily build workflows for acquiring, transforming, migrating and distributing data.
- Automated workflows for consumption by applications, APIs, middleware or directly by users.
Publishing Big Data integration apps to the business user
Kapplets are published to the Kapow KappZone where they can be accessed and selected by the business user. With role-based administration (via LDAP), business users will only see the Kapplets that are available to them.
They can then select the Kapplets they need to be installed in their personal My KappZone area and control when the Kapplets are executed. Kapplets that are used frequently can be stored in the My Favorites tab.
Personalization of Kapplets by the business user
Business users can configure their Kapplets with their own input parameters and schedule the Kapplets to run so they can receive results in real-time or delivered via email, excel or SMS alerts.
Business users can schedule their Kapplets to run real-time or offline
Kapow Enterprise 9.2 is available now.
There are numerous ways that you can harness the power of the new Kapow Enterprise 9.2 platform for your organization, including the ability to:
- Monitor and rapidly respond to competitor pricing
- Grow sales team effectiveness; speed up sales cycles
- Increase marketing ROI
- Improve customer experience
- Generate more leads or lower the cost per lead
- Protect intellectual property
Contact us to request a demo or to discuss your upgrade.
Visit our education services page to sign up for a Kapow Enterprise 9.2 training session.