Integrate with customers, shippers, and carriers to improve margins and accelerate business
Manual processes dominate many aspects of transportation and third party logistics (3PL), which keeps costs high and slows growth. Automating with Kapow Software can reduce labor costs as much as 95% and allow staff to manage by exception.
Kapow Katalyst's integration capabilities allow you to update the B2B portals increasingly required by your trading partners without needing any manual effort at all. You can integrate your transportation management system (TMS) with the portals of shippers, carriers, and vendors by creating APIs for them-and even create EDI records from the data on a B2B portal.
Featured Customer Success Stories in Supply Chain Optimization:
Pitt Ohio, a premier Mid-Atlantic LTL (Less Than Truckload) carrier, uses Kapow to automate web data extraction and integration for supply chain, customer service, credit and collection process automation.
- Integrating with supply chain and customer applications was difficult.
- Typically, this was accomplished with repetitive manual tasks that consumed valuable resources.
- Data collected in this manner resulted in numerous keystroke errors and was hours or days old, limiting relevance.
- Kapow has automated web intelligence and integration in various parts of the business, ranging from supply chain and customer service to credit and collections.
- Eliminating manual data extraction, frees resources to work on more value-added projects.
- Better data quality and timeliness.
- Access to more data sources.
JB Hunt, one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America, keeps trucks running at capacity by harnessing real-time web data with Kapow.
- Reduce freight costs by filling all trucks on all routes to capacity.
- To achieve this goal, they needed real-time access to relevant information from diverse sources, including logistic and payment information, but access to secure/external databases was seemingly impossible.
- Kapow web intelligence robots enable them to monitor public and partner websites for freight bid information in real time.
- They can integrate data from hundreds of partners and companies within a complex value chain.
- Data flows are integrated using web application interfaces. This eliminates the need for manual copy and paste between systems.
- The solution provides mobile access to application data, crucial for a transportation company.
- More trucks are running with full loads, reducing freight cost per mile.
- Automating data integration has reduced cost (and errors) associated with manual data entry.
- Real-time visibility into partner logistics drives increased margin, revenue and customer satisfaction.
- CFO has a real-time view of cash flow.