Integrate with customers, shippers, and carriers to improve margins and accelerate business
Manual processes dominate many aspects of transportation and third party logistics (3PL), which keeps costs high and slows growth. Automating with Kapow Software can reduce labor costs as much as 95% and allow staff to manage by exception.
Kapow Katalyst's integration capabilities allow you to update the B2B portals increasingly required by your trading partners without needing any manual effort at all. You can integrate your transportation management system (TMS) with the portals of shippers, carriers, and vendors by creating APIs for them-and even create EDI records from the data on a B2B portal.
Featured Customer Success Stories in Supply Chain Optimization:
JB Hunt, one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America, keeps trucks running at capacity by harnessing real-time web data with Kapow.
- Reduce freight costs by filling all trucks on all routes to capacity.
- To achieve this goal, they needed real-time access to relevant information from diverse sources, including logistic and payment information, but access to secure/external databases was seemingly impossible.
- Kapow web intelligence robots enable them to monitor public and partner websites for freight bid information in real time.
- They can integrate data from hundreds of partners and companies within a complex value chain.
- Data flows are integrated using web application interfaces. This eliminates the need for manual copy and paste between systems.
- The solution provides mobile access to application data, crucial for a transportation company.
- More trucks are running with full loads, reducing freight cost per mile.
- Automating data integration has reduced cost (and errors) associated with manual data entry.
- Real-time visibility into partner logistics drives increased margin, revenue and customer satisfaction.
- CFO has a real-time view of cash flow.
PITT OHIO, a premier US-based regional transportation provider, improved efficiency and realized significant cost savings by tightly integrating with their customers, partners and payment processors and automating data-driven business processes that are on the critical path of their daily operations.
> Download Case Study
> Watch Video
> Watch Webinar
- PITT OHIO is interacting with a vibrant business ecosystem of partners, suppliers, vendors and customers. Teams of employees were spending hours copying information about shipment statuses, delivery times and paid invoices interacting with various internal and external applications to complete daily operations.
- They needed a more efficient way to exchange data across their supply chain ecosystem without relying on costly, error-prone manual efforts to stay competitive in this industry where margins are laser thin.
- Automated process of accessing and collecting data from public and internal websites to support customer service, credit and collection operations (e.g. capturing data from partner systems, uploading to internal transportation management systems and customer portal, etc.)
- Using Kapow Software mails, schedules, shipments are read, and B2B portal status are updates, all without manual effort.
- Real-time updates from in-vehicle GPS systems are posted by Kapow Software within seconds.
- Improved productivity by 95 percent by reducing manual effort.
- Streamlined processes by automating 100 percent of routine activities.
- Reduced costs by saving over 30 hours per week.
- Increased revenues by decreasing aged receivables and growing managed accounts without adding staff.