Measure the performance and ROI of marketing programs
Understanding and optimizing marketing spend has become a critical competitive factor for many companies, especially in B2C industries with large advertising budgets, such as automotive and consumer electronics. The Internet gives you the opportunity to gain critical insight into marketing program performance and ROI, but only if you can find, extract and use the right data, wherever it may be.
Featured Customer Success Stories in Marketing Intelligence:
Milestone is generating e-buzz with social media monitoring that helps clients manage online reputation.
- Launch a social media management service (www.ebuzzconnect.com) that would enable hotels, restaurants, and businesses to monitor and manage online reputation and social media channels from a single integrated interface.
- Needed to extract reviews, rankings, and blog posts from 40 hotel and hospitality websites, including hotels.com, Orbitz, and Facebook.
- Enables hotels to monitor and manage online reputation by aggregating content from dozens of websites in real-time.
- Offers powerful reporting and the ability to provide actionable reports that can help hotels improve services to customers and increase profitability.
- Three developers maintain the website, with plenty of time to focus on adding new features and content to grow the service.
- Milestone was selected to present eBuzz Connect™ at the 2009 Travel Innovation Summit. Out of hundreds of competing innovators from around the world, Milestone was one of only 30 to take the stage.
- eBuzz Connect won a Silver Award in the Web Applications Category from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), the largest and most prestigious travel marketing competition globally.